PHP Tutorial | Reel 3 PHP Tutorial | Reel 3

PhP is annoying to learn, and there's quite a few tutorials that just tell you to copy-paste a block of code. It's quite cool to see the basics explained in a flash :) The intro was a bit long, especially if people want to look something up quickly (Sorry, had to nag ;)).

Most problems I had with PhP are server permissions and such, couldn't find anything about those? Ignore this line if they *are* within the flash, I didn't check everything ;)

Good job !

NinoGrounds responds:

I agree, but when you become good, become "funny" and interesting.
The Intro is now a official Crotian Sith Clan Flash intro/logo, and I think it is very good.

Thanks for the idea "server permissions" - but you have that also here -- check out the "CHMOD", you don't even have to have FTP Program; but I'll in the Part 4 describe how to Chmod via FTP Program.

Thanks for the review,
~Nino

Dum simian 2 Dum simian 2

Very good

Great mix of 3D and cell graphics :) The *only* thing I feel that could use improvement is perhaps some more expressions on the monkey's face, other than that it's very stylish!

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Nice

I've messed around with it, and although there are a few quirks (like meshes folding themselves up for no apparent reason), this is damn impressive :D

Did you actually write your own physics engine based on your own ideas, or did you implement a technique like Verlet ?

Keep up the good work man :)

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

well meshes folding themselves up could be a result of only using extensive springs. and even so, take a piece of cloth and hol it. It folds up.

Everything in here was my own idea, i want connected to the internet when i made this on my dad's laptop.

APICopter Beta 1 APICopter Beta 1

Good

Pretty cool game, good physics, insanely low filesize. It's got an easy concept but it's hard to get far ;) Too bad Flash can't generate sounds with the API yet!

(0's aren't ment as bad marks, but I couldn't leave them unrated)

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

Ugh...

...My eyes hurt, but I've played this for quite a while :)

The only thing that bothered me was that I had to play quite a while to get alot of colors (and challenge), but after that it got quite good. The menu was odd, it took me a while to find out that I had to use the keyboard :P

Pretty good game, though all-mouse controls would've made it better suitable for lazy players like me :D